simplicity

simplicity
“Possessions, outward success, publicity, luxury - to me these have always been contemptible. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind.”
Albert Einstein

Sunday 23 February 2014

Vintage fashion finds

Shops are my most recent enemies, It sucks not being able to buy anything but it's for a good cause and that's what keeps me going, that and getting to do the groceries each week.

Although on the weekend I did get to buy something. A vintage dress - check it out. I love it!


Arkive Vintage is the cutest vintage clothes store that sells hand picked retro items that are great quality and very similar to current fashion trends (funnily enough the 80s and 90s trends are back in). It's my new favourite store because I can actually shop there as well as recycling contributing less to landfill.

Check them out on Instagram as well as their online store.

Stay simple

No comments:

Post a Comment