simplicity

simplicity
“Possessions, outward success, publicity, luxury - to me these have always been contemptible. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind.”
Albert Einstein

Wednesday 15 January 2014

minimalists.org

Towards the end of last year I started roaming the online world for eco friendly blogs after reading 'How green are my wellies?, small steps and giant leaps to green living with style' by Anna Shepard. I stumbled onto all sorts of things; sustainability, recycling, compost heaps, fair trade even foreign employment conditions. Then I found The Minimalists.

Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus left there six figure jobs, big houses and nice cars in 2010. They took control of their life and their belongings using minimalism and created one of my favourite blogs, they now have a following of more than 2 million people and are killing it! I wouldn't be here culling my crap if it wasn't for them. www.theminimalists.com 

Minimalists.org is an online forum the guys have set up for like minded people to chat and bounce ideas off each other in regards to a more minimal and simple life. They hope to also create community within their readers by setting up meet-ups across 8 countries and 100 cities. With the help of their readers!

Check out their blog and the organisation if you like, share it with your friends even come along to a meet-up.

minimalist.org






Stay simple

No comments:

Post a Comment